DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gg3mj/fleet_management) has announced the addition of the "Fleet Management in Russia/CIS and Eastern Europe, 2017" report to their offering.
The installed base of fleet management systems will reach 6.1 million in Russia/CIS and Eastern Europe by 2017
How will the market for fleet management systems for commercial vehicles in Eastern Europe and Russia evolve in 2013 and beyond? This report covers the latest trends and developments in the dynamic telematics industry. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, products and markets.
Fleet Management in Russia/CIS and Eastern Europe is a comprehensive report analysing the latest developments on the fleet management market in this region.
This strategic research report from Berg Insight provides you with 180 pages of unique business intelligence, including 5-year industry forecasts, expert commentary and real-life case studies on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the report:
- Insights from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Data on vehicle populations and commercial fleets in the CIS and Eastern Europe.
- Comprehensive overview of the fleet management value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Profiles of 74 aftermarket fleet management solution providers.
- Summary of OEM propositions from truck manufacturers.
- New market forecasts lasting until 2017.
This report answers the following questions:
- How do the fleet management markets in the CIS and Eastern Europe compare with Western markets?
- Will the FM industry consolidate further during 2013 and 2014?
- What is the geographical and ownership structure of commercial vehicle fleets in the CIS and Eastern Europe?
- Who are the leading international, regional and local providers of aftermarket fleet management solutions in the CIS and Eastern Europe?
- What offerings are available from truck OEMs?
- What impact will the launch of standard factory installed FM systems from the OEMs have on the market?
- How will the regulatory developments in this region affect the fleet management industry?
- How will the commercial vehicle telematics industry evolve in the future?
Who should buy this report?
Fleet Management in Russia/CIS and Eastern Europe is the foremost source of information about the Commercial Vehicle Telematics and Fleet Management market in this region. Whether you are a telematics vendor, vehicle manufacturer, telecom operator, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Commercial vehicle fleets in the CIS and Eastern Europe
2. Fleet management solutions
3. Market forecasts and trends
4. OEM products and strategies
5. International aftermarket solution providers
6. Regional aftermarket solution providers
7. Local aftermarket solution providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gg3mj/fleet_management