DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/txxhrm/impact_of_patent) has announced the addition of the "Impact of Patent Construction - How to Prove Infringement and Validity in USA, UK and Germany (Seminar, London)" conference to their offering.
The Impact of Patent Construction Seminar will be held on the 9th May 2014 at The Rembrandt Hotel, London.
THE COURSE WILL PROVIDE:
- A unique opportunity to spend a whole day in detailed analysis with recognised experts
- A comprehensive overview of the principles of patent claim interpretation and validity determination in the US, UK and Germany
- A comparison and explanation of the varying approaches for determining when a patent claim that does not literally describe an accused system is nonetheless infringed
- An analysis and of the conclusions reached in the USA, UK and Germany regarding the validity
- Recommendations for the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, as well as the litigation of issued patents
- Ongoing opportunities for participants to ask questions and discuss individual concerns
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Patent professionals in private practice, including patent attorneys and lawyers
- Heads of IP, Heads of Patent and in-house patent counsel at every level
- Patent engineers and inventors
- All whose responsibilities include the need to understand the scope of patent coverage in USA, UK and Germany
ATTENDANCE IS LIMITED - EARLY REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED
This limitation, a unique feature of all these seminars, will give participants the opportunity for a thorough discussion of the complex issues to be covered by the programme.
This course merits 5.5 hours under the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority self-accreditation scheme
and may also be relevant training under the IPReg CPD self-accreditation scheme
Delegates will receive a course material folder containing comprehensive documentation provided by the speakers, which will be a valuable source of reference for the future
A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course
9 May 2014
Start 09.30 - Finish 17.00
REGISTRATION & COFFEE
Registration & Coffee
9 May 2014 09.00
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
The Rembrandt Hotel, 11 Thurloe Place, London SW7 2RS
Opposite V&A Museum. Nearest underground station: South Kensington.
NOTE: Events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/txxhrm/impact_of_patent
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.