DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f2wjs/basic_pct) has announced the addition of the "Basic PCT Formalities - For Legal Assistants and Administrators (Seminar, London)" conference to their offering.
The Basic PCT Formalities Seminar will take place on the 10th April 2014 at the Rembrandt Hotel, London
IN THE COURSE OF THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN
- How to prepare an international application for filing under the PCT.
- How subsequently to monitor the consecutive procedural steps.
- How to observe time-limits and payment of fees under the PCT international phase.
- What is required prior to entry into the national phase in designated and elected states.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This seminar has been developed especially for administrators and other legal assistants with no or limited knowledge of the PCT.
- There will be an advanced course for those with existing knowledge of the PCT later in the year.
- Patent attorneys will be more interested in other Management Forum meetings which are better orientated towards their particular needs.
ATTENDANCE LIMITED - EARLY REGISTRATION RECOMMENDED
This limitation, a unique feature of all the authors seminars, will give participants the opportunity for a thorough discussion of the complex issues to be covered by the programme.
Participants will receive a course material folder containing comprehensive documentation provided by the speakers, which will be a valuable source of reference for the future.
10 April 2014
Start: 09.30 - Finish: 17.00
11 April 2014
Start: 09.00 - Finish: 16.30
REGISTRATION & COFFEE
10 April 2014 09.00
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
The Rembrandt Hotel, 11 Thurloe Place, London SW7 2RS
Opposite V&A Museum. Nearest underground station: South Kensington.
NOTE: Events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f2wjs/basic_pct
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.