DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37qsbw/progressive) has announced the addition of the "Progressive Supranuclear Palsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Progressive Supranuclear Palsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy.
- A review of the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
TauRx Therapeutics Ltd
Declion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37qsbw/progressive
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.