LITTLE ROCK, Ark.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), the leading enterprise data, analytics and data-driven platform solutions company, today announced the addition of several new features to its Audience Operating System™ (AOS™).
Through these enhancements, marketers can:
- Discover relevant audiences by vertical industry,
- Re-target email audiences with display campaigns, and
- Enrich understanding of website visitors through real-time feeds and integrated AOS Hadoop tools.
Acxiom’s AOS, which launched this past September, offers a new way for marketers, agencies and publishers to define, manage and reach target audiences across online and offline channels. For the first time, marketers can connect to all types of traditionally disparate data sources to create a complete view of the consumer. By leveraging data and insights, AOS redefines the understanding of audiences and helps anticipate what appeals to them. To learn how AOS enables more effective advertising campaigns, and to further understand its resonance within the industry, please refer to MediaPost Editor Joe Mandese’s January 8, 2014 piece in MEDIA magazine.
New AOS Features include:
- Industry Insights: This new application provides marketers with customized reports that reveal an in-depth understanding of targeted audiences on a vertical segment basis. Industry Insights combines the power of forward-looking predictive analytics with easy-to-view, interactive dashboards across five industries, with more verticals to be added over time.
- Acxiom Digital Impact integration with Cross-Channel Digital Targeting: Email marketers using Digital Impact can now move their existing audience segments into AOS in an anomymized, privacy-compliant manner. With this capability, marketers can create multi-channel retargeting strategies using all of the AOS partner channels, including display advertising, mobile and television.
- AbiliTag Real-Time Insight: Using Acxiom’s AOS website recognition technology, publishers and marketers can now receive real-time streams of descriptive information about their anonymous website visitors, enabling improved site customization processes and next best offers.
- AbiliTag in Big Data Environment: AbiliTag website portraits are now available in the AOS Hadoop environment and help construct—along with first party data, campaign results, Acxiom analytical insights, and other data elements—a complete view of customer.
New AOS Partnerships
The AOS launch has fueled excitement in the industry along with a growing roster of new partners including Starcom MediaVest Group, (a division of Publicis Groupe). Acxiom was also recently named the Top Supplier of the Year by OMMA.
“We believe that the combination of Acxiom data, client data and third party media data, applied in concert with AOS across channels, will help agencies and marketers generate results that redefine the evolution of 1:1 marketing at scale,” said Lisa Weinstein, President, Global Digital, Data and Analytics, Starcom MediaVest Group.
“The increasing momentum we’ve enjoyed since launching Acxiom Audience Operating System has proven that the platform is a welcome addition to both the agency community and marketers, while providing true innovation and meaningful experiences for consumers,” said Acxiom CEO Scott Howe. “Based on continuing feedback from both agency and brand partners, AOS has continued to evolve, increasing its efficiency and effectiveness. We know we’re building more than just an exciting new solution here – this is a unique category offering that has been missing from the marketing and advertising landscape.”
To learn more about AOS new features and its benefits to the entire ecosystem click here.
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.