DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjcx7m/consumer) has announced the addition of the "Global Consumer Electronics and Wireless M2M Market Forecasts Report, 2017" report to their offering.
Shipments of consumer M2M devices will reach 13.8 million in 2017
Consumer electronics devices with embedded mobile broadband are now becoming increasingly popular on many markets globally. The author estimates that worldwide shipments of wireless enabled consumer electronics products (tablets and PCs not included) will grow from 5.3 million in 2012 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.1 percent to 13.8 million in 2017. Get up to date with the latest trends from all main product categories and regions with this unique 150 page report.
Consumer Electronics and Wireless M2M is the third consecutive report from Berg Insight analysing the latest trends on the worldwide market for embedded cellular connectivity in consumer devices.
This strategic research report provides you with 150 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which consumer devices offer the best potential for embedded cellular connectivity?
- What are the main drivers behind growth in Europe, North America and ROW?
- When will cellular connectivity be a common option in consumer devices?
- What are the experiences from adding cellular connectivity to consumer devices so far?
- How will the global consumer device market evolve over the next five years?
- In what ways will LTE impact the consumer M2M device market?
- How can the mobile industry contribute to the adoption of wireless technology in consumer electronics?
- Which are the leading manufacturers of consumer electronics products?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to consumer electronics and wireless M2M
1.1 The consumer electronics market
1.2 Introduction to wireless M2M
1.3 Wireless M2M and consumer electronics
2 Media and entertainment
2.2 Portable media players
2.2 PMPs and cellular connectivity
2.3 Gaming Consoles
3.1 Digital cameras
3.2 Digital photo frames
4 Navigation, tracking and monitoring
4.1 Personal navigation and traffic information devices
4.2 Personal tracking and monitoring devices
5 Wearable technology
5.1 Smart glasses
5.2 Smart watches
5.3 Wearable fitness and activity trackers
6 Market forecasts and trends
6.1 Global market outlook
6.2 Market trends and drivers
6.3 Market forecasts - Media and entertainment
6.5 Market forecasts - Navigation, tracking and monitoring
6.6 Market forecasts - Wearable technology
6.7 Regional market developments
7 Telecom industry and consumer electronics players
- Barnes & Noble
- China Mobile
- Hanvon Technology
- Jasper Wireless
- Recon Instruments
- Samsung Electronics
- Woodman Labs (GoPro)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjcx7m/consumer