DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8rrjq/hypoxicischemic) has announced the addition of the "Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy.
- A review of the Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8rrjq/hypoxicischemic.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.