DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hq88qq/water_and) has announced the addition of the "Water and Wastewater Treatment (WWWT) Market in Brunei, Hong Kong, Maldives, and Taiwan - A CEO 360 Degree Perspective" report to their offering.
The water and wastewater treatment market in Brunei, Hong Kong, Maldives, and Taiwan is likely to offer mid- to long-term business opportunities for market participants with specific opportunities, which are often mutually exclusive.
The need for water and wastewater treatment varies in these countries due to the level of market maturity, market demand, and the use of advanced technologies. Brunei and Taiwan strive for better industrial WWWT applications, while Hong Kong is set to explore desalination as a viable treatment option in the future. Maldives will continue to focus on improving water supply and sanitation for its tourism industry.
Summary of Key Points
- Expansion and retrofit of existing WWWT plants are the focus in all countries.
- Rural development in WWWT, especially in Brunei, is emphasized. Maldives has the focus on remote WWWT systems in tourist spots.
- Foreign market participants, especially technology suppliers, are needed, although local service providers are present, mainly in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Reduction of non-revenue water (NRW) and reuse of wastewater are key improvement areas in all countries.
- In terms of prioritization, foreign market participants should target the countries in the following order: Taiwan, Brunei, Hong Kong, and Maldives.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Mega Trends
5. Industry Convergence and Technology
7. Competitive and Best Practices
9. Future Direction of Water and Wastewater Treatment Market in Brunei, Hong Kong, Maldives, and Taiwan
10. About Us
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hq88qq/water_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.