DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xssc65/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
Bosnia and Herzegovina's insurance industry grew in terms of written premium value from BAM453.1 million (US$339.3 million) in 2008 to BAM505.1 million (US$331.8 million) in 2012, at a review-period (2008-2012) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8%. The growth was largely due to the strong performance of compulsory insurance classes. Motor third-party liability insurance accounted for 48.5% of the industry's written premiums in 2012, while motor insurance accounted for 59.9%. The growth can also be attributed to providers' conservative approaches towards investing in capital markets. Insurers invest a small proportion of their revenues in the capital market, which protected the industry from large-scale losses due to market fluctuation or political or economic crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related in the Bosnian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Bosnian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Bosnian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bosnian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Bosnian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Market Segmentation
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Economic Indicators
- Euroherc Osiguranje
- Sarajevo Osiguranje
- UNIQA Insurance dd Sarajevo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xssc65/the_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.