DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hc3vr6/prefabricated) has announced the addition of the "Prefabricated Buildings in China to 2017: Market Databook" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the prefabricated buildings market in China. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the prefabricated buildings market and its categories (aluminium buildings, concrete buildings, iron & steel buildings, plastic buildings and wood buildings), including data by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports.
'Prefabricated Buildings in China to 2017: Market Databook' provides an overview and insight into the operating environment of the prefabricated buildings industry in China. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Chinese construction value chain and for new players who are considering entering the market.
- Overview of the prefabricated buildings market in China
- Historic and forecast market values for the prefabricated buildings market and its categories (aluminium buildings, concrete buildings, iron & steel buildings, plastic buildings and wood buildings) for the period 2008 through to 2017
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with valuable market data for the prefabricated buildings market in China
- Provides you with a breakdown of market value by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the market
Key Topics Covered
2 Prefabricated Buildings
3 Aluminium Buildings
4 Concrete Buildings
5 Iron & Steel Buildings
6 Plastic Buildings
7 Wood Buildings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hc3vr6/prefabricated
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.