DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fgsntq/the) has announced the addition of the "The Transformation of the Indonesian Wealth Management Market" report to their offering.
This report attempts to calculate the growth and evolution of the Indonesian wealth management market by clearly demonstrating the growth of UHNWI in specific cities in Indonesia, the strategies used by banks to capture UHNWIs and HNWIs' wallet shares, and most importantly, it illustrates the changes in UHNWIs and HNWIs' demands and attitudes towards investing.
In this report you will find opportunities in the most current data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analyses, and plan your corporate strategy with expert qualitative evaluations and growth projections.
This report will give the reader strategic intelligence about the most competitive players in the Indonesian wealth management banking industry. It will also allow the reader to fully understand key industry trends, opportunities and problems within the Indonesian wealth management market.
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Bank Central Asia (BCA)
- Bank Mandiri's WM strategy
Key Topics Covered:
3. The new opportunities for UHNWIs & HNWIs in Indonesia
4. The psychological and behavior makeup of the Indonesian HNWIs
5. The current state of the wealth management market in Indonesia
6. Independent market sizing of Indonesia UHNWIs
7. Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015 in Indonesia
8. Challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Indonesia
9. Current insights into the drivers of HNWIs' wealth
10. Current competition amongst banks for HNWI clients and SWOT analysis
11. Summary and final analysis
12. How to leverage the author for financial institutions & IT firms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fgsntq/the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.