DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drqnh2/j_capital_weekly) has announced the addition of the "J Capital Weekly Macro Economic Report: Natural Resources, Mining, Property, Commodities and Financial System Analysis for China" subscription to their offering.
This weekly macro economic report provides solid and pertinent analysis to help clients increase their understanding of China. It focuses on four major areas - property, finance, commodities and macro-data analysis - and provides commentary with each one.
Topics range from views on government events/policy changes to property developers leveraging up on foreign currency denominated debt, to analysing the supply/demand balance of steel & iron ore.
- Early insight into what is driving changes in the economy - on-the-ground providing you with the fastest analysis.
- Unique Data: Primary research that gives you unique data and analysis.
More than a Subscription:
- Weekly Macro Economic Report in PDF and full-text email: 48 issues are published per year, with breaks for Christmas, New Year's, Chinese New Year and China's National Day (October 1st).
- The subscription offers online archives of data tables and articles sortable by category.
- Access to analysts by email. The aim is to reply to email questions from subscribers about Macro China topics within 48 hours.
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd
- China Yurun Food
- Chongqing Rural Commercial Bank CO LTD
- Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited
- Fortescue Metals Group Limited
- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited.
- Giant Interactive Group Inc (ADR)
- GT Advanced Tech
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd.
- Huadian Power International Corp. Ltd.
- Huaneng Power International Inc
- Iluka Resources
- Joy Global Inc.
- Li & Fung Limited
- MGM China Holdings Ltd
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (ADR)
- Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Limited
- Noah Holdings Limited (ADR)
- NQ Mobile Inc
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
- PBOC, BMW, Ping An Insurance Group
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd
- Rio Tinto
- Sands China Ltd.
- Sohu.com Inc
- Spreadtrum Communications, Inc (ADR)
- Tencent Holdings Ltd
- Uralkali Group
- Zoomlion Heavy Indus. Scien. & Tech Co
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drqnh2/j_capital_weekly
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.