DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzk59l/tariff_trends) has announced the addition of the "Tariff Trends SnapShot 25 - Ten Trends to watch in 2014" report to their offering.
The Top Ten Trends for 2014
1. European pricing continue to decline, MNOs will seek to generate revenues via more precise packages & out of allowance charges
2. Low cost devices will continue to spread with lower price points & monthly rentals
3. LTE 4G will continue to gain momentum, but price premiums will be eroded
4. Disruptive pricing continues to drive overall market rates
5. The separation of handset & usage bundles will continue to grow
6. Bundling of content & usage to be used as a differentiator
7. BYOD continues to spread, sparking a rewards race
8. Roaming is diverging between Europe & the Rest of the World
9. FTTH & Fibre Broadband deployments to continue, with added content bundles
10. As pricing remains competitive - cost cutting & consolidation will continue
About the Tariff Trend SnapShot Service
It is a Research & Analysis Service providing a brief snapshot analysis of a new pricing trend for mobile or fixed line services seen by the author. It is published approximately every fortnight (for 20 issues a year).
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzk59l/tariff_trends
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.