DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q27sdb/the_engineered) has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Engineered T-Cell Receptor in Fusion Proteins, Antibodies & Cells Report" report to their offering.
This report entitled 'The Engineered T-Cell Receptor in Fusion Proteins, Antibodies & Cells: Emerging Opportunities for the Biopharmaceutical Industry' describes chances and pitfalls in exploiting the opportunities which offers the engineered T-cell receptor as integral part of fusion proteins, antibodies and cellular products. The key success factors are highlighted, the technical challenges described and solutions presented.
Benefits from the report:
- Identify players in the field, from industry and academia;
- Find out which TCR technologies are valued by Big Pharma and Biotech;
- Understand the value of intracellular antigens targeted by the TCR;
- Recognize the challenges of TCR-based therapeutics and their solutions;
- Learn which TCR-based therapeutics are attractive for partnering;
- Find out which TCR therapeutic approaches are not yet tapped.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. The T-Cell Receptor
4. TCR Fusion Proteins
5. TCR-Like (TCRL) Antibodies
6. TCR-Transfected T-Cells
7. Artificial TCR T-Cells: Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cells
8. Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TILs)
9. Opportunity Analysis for TCR-based Products and Technologies
11. Corporate R&D Pipelines
- Altor Bioscience
- Lion Biotechnologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q27sdb/the_engineered