DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws725s/global_market) has announced the addition of the "Global Market Analysis for High-Speed (8/9/10) Transmissions" report to their offering.
Global automotive stakeholders play a strong role in improving fuel efficiency and enhancing performance, which advanced transmission technologies can provide.
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for high-speed (8-, 9- and 10-speed) transmissions, focusing primarily on AT and DCT. It discusses the technology and market drivers/challenges, unit shipment forecasts, market share analysis, competitive landscape, forecasts by OEM/region/vehicle segment, and provides scenario analysis and OEM/supplier profiles and key conclusions up to 2020.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
- What is the future scope for the high-speed transmission market globally? Which regions will adopt the technology and which will look to other transmissions to meet customer demands? Are high-speed transmissions a growing market?
- What will be the most dominant high-speed transmission technology in 2020 and why? Will the 8-, 9- or 10- speeds ATs or high-speed DCTs be more dominant. Why, and what challenges do these technologies face?
- Which key OEMs and suppliers are likely to lead? What are the expected advancements in this market? Does it follow a global strategy or a region-specific one? What are the key market forecasts for unit shipment?
- What are the key trends that promote the uptake of high-speed transmissions? What are suppliers innovating within the market space?
- Which of them will lead in each region, and why? What is the industry's opinion about the cost-benefit analysis and the market view about the limited number of gears in transmissions?
- What is the likely technology roadmap towards the medium and long terms for high-speed transmissions? Does the market provide opportunities for OEMs and suppliers to innovate in their quest to reduce emissions, increase fuel economy, and meet market demands? - What are the these opportunities?
Key Topics Covered:
Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and Background
Definitions and Segmentation
Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
Total High-Speed Transmission Market
North America Breakdown
Global High-Speed Transmission Market-OEM Profiles
Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws725s/global_market
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.