DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssmvml/atrial) has announced the addition of the "Atrial Fibrillation Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" report to their offering.
Atrial Fibrillation Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013 provides data on the Atrial Fibrillation clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Atrial Fibrillation. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Atrial Fibrillation.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Atrial Fibrillation Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Medtronic, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- Bayer AG
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cardiome Pharma Corp
- Pfizer Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Research Foundation
- Meshalkin Research Institute of Pathology of Circulation
- Deutsches Herzzentrum Munchen
- Mayo Clinic
- Vanderbilt University
- Medical University of Vienna
- University Medical Center Groningen
- University of Pittsburgh
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssmvml/atrial