DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5fpqn/produced_water) has announced the addition of the "Produced Water Market Analysis in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries" report to their offering.
The Produced Water treatment market in GCC countries has immense growth potential amid an increasing oil and gas output and ageing oil and gas fields.
Ageing oil and gas fields, increased level of production, regulations for effluent disposal, socio economic stability, and water demand are the key driving factors for this market. The study period is 2012 to 2017 with 2012 as the base year and 2013-2017 as the forecast period.
The research service is based on primary research with leading companies and extensive secondary research on macroeconomic factors. Drivers, restraints, and end user segment overview coupled with market share and competitive analysis are the key metrics.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What are the various competitive factors for growth in this market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered currently meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Summary of Key Points
- Low energy consumption technologies are being preferred in GCC.
- Kuwait is struggling to manage its PW and it is the right time to provide service in the country.
- A large number of companies just supply equipment and then leave the market. The time is ripe for sustained presence in GCC.
- Operation is the most profitable business for PW market participants. Entering into R&D agreement with O&G companies and developing technologies and products in-house can provide long-term operation contracts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total PW Market
4. Treatment Equipment Segment Breakdown
5. Services Segment Breakdown
6. GCC Breakdown
7. Key Market Insights
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5fpqn/produced_water
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.