DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85pfp6/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of European and North American Energy Efficient Insulation Systems Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the energy efficient insulation systems market by covering two core segments: External Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS) and Structural Insulated Panels (SIP).
The key drivers and restraints related to the total market have been detailed in this study, and unit shipments and revenue forecasts have been given for each segment. End industry penetration and competitive landscape are provided for the total level.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the external factors driving and challenging the market?
- Which regions will drive the market in the future and why?
- Are the current products or services meeting customer needs or is there a need for additional development?
- Are the vendors competent enough to survive alone in the market, or should they enter into a partnership to take their business to the next level?
- How is the component landscape structured and what is its key attributes?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3 Total Energy Efficient Insulation Systems Market
- Driver and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
4. EIFS Segment Breakdown
- EIFS in North America
- EIFS in Europe
5. SIP Segment Breakdown
- SIP in North America
- SIP in Europe
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85pfp6/strategic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.