DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/464x9c/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Southeast Asia Transmission and Distribution Substation Market" report to their offering.
The study covers T&D substation products market, growth trends, major challenges, competitive structure and T&D investment analysis of major countries in the Southeast Asia region. Base year of the study is 2013.
Historic period covered is 2011 and 2012. The forecast period is 2014 to 2018. The study is segmented on the basis of country/region. Transmission and distribution substation markets are analyzed in detail in each segment. Competitive analysis covers market share analysis, competitive structure, key growth factors and market share evolution.
A key trend in the market is substantial T&D investments from the electricity utility that leads to revenue growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Do the products offered today meet customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
- What are the customer demand trends in the market?
- How has the new products fared in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total T&D Substation Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Vietnam Market
5. Singapore Market
6. Indonesia Market
7. The Philippines Market
8. Malaysia Market
9. Thailand Market
10. Rest of Southeast Asia
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/464x9c/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.