MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IDeaS Revenue Solutions, the leading provider of pricing and revenue management software, services and consulting, today launched the latest versions of its cloud-based revenue management solutions – featuring the hospitality industry’s first integrated mobile app with capabilities to view, update and deploy hotel pricing information.
“The enhancements to our revenue management solutions will help hoteliers make smarter decisions and drive even greater bottom-line results,” said Sanjay Nagalia, chief operating officer for IDeaS. “We live in a mobile world, and have seen incredible customer demand to stay connected to our solutions in and out of the office. For instance, our new IDeaS Mobile RMS allows users to view valuable KPI’s, receive alerts, and manage and deploy pricing decisions anytime, anywhere.”
“Now that we’ve used the new IDeaS Mobile RMS through the company’s charter program, I can’t imagine working without it,” said Blake Madril, director of revenue management for Pacific Hospitality Group. “We’re constantly working on our phones: from the soccer field, at home or at the airport, and we’ve been very pleased with the capabilities of the app. The greatest benefit is the ability to stay connected to our properties even when we’re away from our desks.”
A 25-year veteran in the hospitality industry, IDeaS, a SAS company, today began rolling out RMS software updates to its clients worldwide. The solutions solidify IDeaS’ leadership in the marketplace by meeting customer needs for mobility and connectivity.
IDeaS Mobile RMS
The first-ever app with true revenue management capabilities, IDeaS Mobile RMS extends the software to phones and tablets, allowing hoteliers on-the-go access to business-critical information and the ability to make pricing decisions directly in the app. It is included with the updated software at no additional cost.
Key Mobile RMS features include:
- Compatible with Android™ and Apple® iOS®
- View monthly, weekly or daily snapshots of key performance metrics including Occupancy, Average Daily Rate (ADR), Revenue Per Available Room (RevPAR) and more
- Access current competitive rate comparisons
- Override Best Available Rate (BAR) the moment a change is needed and deploy pricing to your selling systems directly from your mobile device
- Review operational forecasts for staff scheduling purposes
- Sophisticated security measures ensure data encryption and protection
Additional Release Highlights
- A completely re-designed @ A Glance dashboard with a clean look and more usable design. Enhancements include a concise business summary comparing on-books, occupancy forecast and estimated revenue to budgets and user forecasts. A color-coded calendar with drill down capabilities and powerful performance trends charts provide quick and flexible access to your most important data.
- Pricing analytics through IDeaS Best Available Rate (BAR) module more powerfully accounts for historical behaviors, seasonal patterns and recent trends in pricing
- New Operations Report with forecasted arrivals, departures and stay-thrus
- Enhanced browser support, including Google Chrome™ and Mozilla Firefox®
- Competitor Rate Pace reporting
- Enhanced Group Pricing, including support for Minimum Acceptable Rates (MAR) and greater capabilities to capture all negotiated group costs
“Revenue management is not a 9-to-5 discipline,” said Nagalia. “Having the right tools to identify and capitalize on revenue opportunities, without restrictions on technology, will give IDeaS clients an edge against their competition.”
Founded in 1989, IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn. with a global technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Greater China, Australia and Asia. For more information, visit www.ideas.com.