DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpnksx/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Mining Lubricant Market in Australia" report to their offering.
The research methodology for this research service is a combined effort of secondary research and intensive primary research through in-depth discussions with industry experts.
The Australian mining lubricant market experienced steady growth from 2010 to 2012 driven by the strong mining activities. The decreasing mining commodity prices in the global market have translated into low demand for mining lubricants during the forecast period between 2013 and 2019.
This research service offers market revenue forecasts by major application segmentation: mobile plant mining lubricants and fixed (static) plant mining lubricants. Competitive analysis and market revenue share for top five companies has also been provided.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What is the route to the market?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is the mining lubricant market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the market drivers and restraints, and what is the forecast growth potential of the market?
- Who are the key market participants/competitors, and what are their relative market shares?
- How the pricing scenario would be during the forecast period given the competition scenario and feedstock supply?
Summary of Key Points
- The Australian mining lubricants market is expected to grow steadily.
- The reduced number of new mining projects limit business opportunities.
- Performance and return-on-investment are priorities for customers.
- Sustainability is becoming an increasingly valued concept among customers.
- Price increases are kept under check due to low cost suppliers entering the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Mining Industry Overview
3. Market Overview
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Mining Lubricant Market
5. Forecast and Trends-Total Mining Lubricant Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Mining Lubricant Market
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpnksx/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.