Research and Markets: Research and Forecast of China Luxury Goods Industry, 2013-2017

DUBLIN--()--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrf8x2/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Luxury Goods Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.

More and more luxury brands are entering the Chinese market. About 30% of China's affluent consumers live in first-tier cities, such as Beijing and Shanghai. The remaining 70% live in the second and third-tier cities. It's expected that the affluent households (with the total assets of CNY 10 million and annual income of CNY 1 million) that live in the second and third-tier cities will account for a larger proportion by 2015, and these consumers will become the strong purchasing power of luxury goods in the future.

Key Topics Covered:

1. Overview of Luxury Goods

1.1 Brief Introduction

1.2 Major Categories and Brands

2. Situation of Global Luxury Goods

2.1 Development of Global Luxury Goods Industry

2.2 Comparison of China and Foreign Luxury Goods Markets

3. Development Environment of China's Luxury Goods Industry

3.1 China's Economic Development Economy

3.2 Industry Policy

4. Status Quo of China's Luxury Goods Market

4.1 Market Environment

4.2 Consumption Market

4.3 Brands

4.4 Consumers

4.4.1 Ultra-Affluent Class

4.4.2 Affluent Class

4.4.3 Near-Affluent Class

5. Supply & Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Luxury Goods Industry

5.1 Supply Analysis and Forecast of China Indigenous Luxury Goods

5.2 Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Luxury Goods

5.3 Price of China's Luxury Goods

6. Existing Problems and Development Trends of China's Luxury Goods Industry

6.1 Existing Problems

6.2 Development Trends

6.3 Consumption Characteristics and Development Trends of China's Luxury Goods Market

7. Major Luxury Brands in China Market

8. Development Suggestions on China's Indigenous Luxury Industry

8.1 Fields Having the Opportunity to Produce the Luxury

8.2 Difficulties for China to Develop Indigenous Luxury Brands

8.3 Marketing Strategies of Creating Indigenous Luxury Brands

Companies Mentioned

- Bentley

- Chanel

- Dior

- Louis Vuitton

- Rolex

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrf8x2/research_and

About Research and Markets

Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.

Contacts

Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
press@researchandmarkets.com
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Consumer and Personal

Sharing

Contacts

Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
press@researchandmarkets.com
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Consumer and Personal