DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f76qv6/nonalcoholic) has announced the addition of the "Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" report to their offering.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- CATALYSIS, S.L.
- Galmed International Ltd.
- Genextra S.p.a.
- Genfit SA
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Immuron Limited
- LG Corp.
- Phenex Pharmaceuticals AG
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Yokohama City University
- University of California, San Diego
- Mayo Clinic
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Hadassah Medical Organization
- University of Michigan
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Imperial College London
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f76qv6/nonalcoholic