DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ss8qwc/dupilumab_atopic) has announced the addition of the "Dupilumab (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
Sanofi and Regeneron are co-developing dupilumab, a novel, fully human monoclonal antibody (mAb) directed against IL-4R a, as a potential treatment for atopic dermatitis and asthma. Atopic dermatitis is often the first manifestation of atopy (the genetic disposition to develop an allergic reaction) in many patients who later develop other atopic disorders such as allergic rhinitis, asthma, or both, in a process referred to as the atopic march or allergic march.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Dupilumab including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Dupilumab for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Dupilumab performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Dupilumab from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ss8qwc/dupilumab_atopic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.