LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A new book will help you lose 20 pounds of fat in 4 weeks by utilizing the latest research and science. “The New Lean For Life” establishes the link between body, brain and gut, a concept supported by 40 years of clinical success in which 750,000 people have lost a combined 15 million pounds (79% of whom have kept off the weight).
Authors are Cynthia Stamper Graff, president of Lindora, the nation’s largest medically based weight loss program, and French researcher and clinician Reginald Allouche, M.D. Published by Harlequin Enterprises Ltd, the book is a follow up to Graff’s “Lean For Life,” which has sold nearly 1 million copies.
Among the book’s revelations:
- The role body, brain and gut play in long-term weight loss.
- How a balance between good and bad bacteria sets the stage for long-term weight loss.
- The more fat and sugar you consume, the more your brain sabotages you with cravings.
- By consuming certain high-protein foods, you can trick the brain into believing you are sated.
- While most diets result in a loss of water weight/muscle mass, “The New Lean For Life” helps shrink your fat cells twice as much as conventional diets.
- Most diets create chaos and inflammation in the body. “The New Lean For Life” reveals foods known to reduce inflammation, lowers your risk of disease and increases your ability to keep weight off.
- The faster you lose weight, the longer you will keep it off (“The New Lean For Life” helps you shed 20 lbs. of fat in just 4 weeks).
“Most diets make you lose water weight and muscle mass – not fat,” said Allouche. “With 'The New Lean For Life,' I measured fat cells before, during and after and discovered that they shrunk 50% more than conventional diets.”
“Dr. Allouche has helped define the relationship between gut, brain and body that, I believe, is the future of long-term weight loss,” added Graff, who said proprietary packaged foods are not a mandatory part of the diet.
Graff said that “The New Lean For Life” stresses the “eat better, move more and stress less” philosophy embraced by Lindora patients and readers of her first book.
“The New Lean For Life” is available at bookstores nationwide, Amazon.com and LeanForLife.com.