DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lstrbq/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market Forecast Report, 2018" report to their offering.
This report has identified the major companies active in the current market and also those who have potential to emerge as prominent players. In addition to the company profiles, the report does provide a Competitive landscape (CL) of the key players for each of the markets. The CL covers market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and the key growth strategies of each player.
The report also provides detailed about porters five force analysis for Touchless sanitary, touchless biometrics and gesture recognition markets. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them.
The touchless sensing and gesture recognition is also mapped against major individual countries. The market by geography is segmented by India, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Oceania and others, which gives a detailed insight of regional profit pockets and potential emerging markets. Apart from market segmentation, the report includes critical market data showing the price trend analysis, emerging trends and value chain analysis.
- The APAC touchless sensing and gesture recognition market is estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR from 2013 till 2018 and to cross $4 billion by the end of these five years.
- Detailed segmentation of global touchless sensing and gesture recognition market by technology and products with a focus on markets of high growth and emerging technologies.
- The major drivers for the gesture recognition market are the user experience offered and the increasing focus of OEMs in the APAC market.
- India is the fastest growing region for touchless Biometric Market, while China leads in the touchless sanitary equipment market.
- Currently, consumer electronics application contributes more than 99% of the APAC gesture recognition market.
- The factors such as evolving technology and increasing adoption by OEMs are rapidly changing the market ecosystem.
- Of all the major technologies, 2D camera-based technology is expected to have higher adoption rates for mass markets like smartphones. The 3D time-of-flight cameras are expected to see considerable shipments by late 2014 and early 2015.
- Gesture recognition in healthcare is mainly used for rehabilitation applications and will soon witness high demand for operating room applications.
- The automotive application for gesture recognition is expected to be commercialized in 2015.
- Porters analysis in detail, value chain analysis along with technology & market roadmaps, and evolution of each of the markets is given.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover-Page Interviews
4 Apac Market Overview
5 Apac Touchless Sensing Market
6 Apac Gesture Recognition Market
7 Apac Market By Country
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Cognitec Systems Gmbh
- Cognivue Corporation
- Cross Match Technologies
- Elliptic Labs
- Espros Photonics Corporation
- Eyesight Tech
- Gestsure Technologies
- Irisguard, Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Movea Sa
- Omek Interactive
- Omron Corporation
- Pebbles Limited
- Pmdtechnologies Gmbh
- Pointgrab Limited
- Primesense Limited
- Pyreos Limited
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Thalmic Labs Inc.
- Xyz Interactive Technologies, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lstrbq/asiapacific