DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rh5rrz/institutional) has announced the addition of the "Institutional Construction in China to 2017: Market Forecast" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the institutional construction industry in China. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the institutional construction industry, including a breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition).
'Institutional Construction in China to 2017: Market Forecast' provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction industry in China. It is an essential tool for companies active across the China construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with valuable data for the institutional construction industry in China.
- Provides you with a breakdown of market value by type of construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition).
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures detailing market values using the construction output and value add methods.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the market.
Key Topics Covered
- Institutional Construction: Industry Analysis
- Institutional Construction: Activity Breakdown
- Educational Buildings: Category Data
- Healthcare Buildings: Category Data
- Institutional Buildings: Category Data
- Religious Buildings: Category Data
- Research Facilities: Category Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rh5rrz/institutional
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.