DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc3rcr/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Biosimulation Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Biosimulation market to grow at a CAGR of 18.31 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the reduction in drug discovery and development costs, owing to the deployment of biosimulation solutions. The Global Biosimulation market has also been witnessing increasing collaborations and partnerships. However, issues associated with the accuracy in prediction, could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global Biosimulation Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers North America, Europe, the APAC region, and the ROW; it also covers the Global Biosimulation market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Accelrys Inc., Certara L.P., Schrodinger Llc. and Simulation Plus Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Market Segmentation by Approach to Model Development
09. Market Segmentation by Scale of Biosimulation
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc3rcr/global
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.