DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7q2gw9/global_trends_in) has announced the addition of the "Global Trends in Blu-Ray Technology" report to their offering.
The study on global trends in Blu-ray technology provides an analysis of the following categories of video-enabled consumer electronic devices: Blu-ray players, Blu-ray discs, and aftermarket BD PC drives. The insight analyzes factors that will likely impact the growth of video consumer electronic devices that support Blu-ray over the next 12-24 months. Relevant technology trends that will impact the overall video consumer electronic devices industry in the short and long term are provided.
The primary drivers of the global Blu-ray market growth are:
- Dwindling prices of Blu-ray consumer devices.
- Rising demand for high-quality digital entertainment.
- Growing consumption of vide- of multiple screens.
The primary challenges in this market include the following:
- Lack of awareness in developing nations.
- High price sensitivity among digital home entertainment users.
- Commercially available, pirated Blu-ray content that reduces overall Blu-ray market share.
Sectors covered in the study are largely concentrated, while price continues to be a significant competitive factor that will uniformly impact all market segments. Most segments are finding consensus pricing for each major class of products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Blu-ray Market
3. Blu-ray Players
4. Blu-ray Discs
5. Aftermarket BD PC Drives
6. The Last Word
8. The Frost & Sullivan Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7q2gw9/global_trends_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.