DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6dcll/world_led) has announced the addition of the "World LED Lighting Markets (2013 Update)" report to their offering.
The key challenges that the LED lighting market face are the prevalence of alternate technologies and high initial investment. Raising awareness amidst residential end users, financing projects, and leasing and maintenance of lighting solutions in the professional lighting market can tackle these challenges and provide untapped opportunities. End users benefit from the savings on their energy bills due to decreasing payback period from using LED products. Infrastructure spending and new construction activities will open doors for new installation of this technology in the professional market. High level of consciousness towards energy efficiency and activity in the outdoor applications will also contribute to market revenue.
Applications considered in the report include only general lighting and do not include backlighting and automotive lighting.
They applications considered are:
- Architectural (decorative lighting indoor and outside buildings)
- Hospitality (Example: hotels, restaurants, casinos)
- Industrial (Example: manufacturing plants, warehouses)
- Outdoor (street, road and infrastructure lighting)
- Retail (shop lighting)
New To This Edition
- In the 2012 study, the market scope was confined to LED light engines and LED systems, including fixtures containing power and thermal management systems, but excluding luminaires.
- In this 2013 study, the market scope has been expanded in line with the evolution of the LED lighting industry to better outline the broad range of growth opportunities across the industry.
- The scope of this study is broader than the 2012 scope and includes manufacturers' revenue from the sale of LED light source, entire LED luminaires, and fixtures.
- This new scope gives a better coverage of the global LED lighting industry while it grows and develops, but it is to be noted that this means market revenue cannot be directly compared between the 2012 study and this 2013 version.
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
1 Residential, outdoor and industrial applications will experience higher penetration amidst all end user applications.
2. Complete and integrated lighting solution providers will have a competitive edge in winning large scale projects.
3. Competition will intensify in the future due to Asian participants who are expanding globally. More mergers and acquisitions are anticipated.
4. Awareness campaigns and demonstration projects will help bridge the gap between companies and customers.
5. Emerging nations, GCC countries, Scandinavia, Benelux, Alpine States, and Germany will be hot spots.
Key Topics Covered:
- Title Research Team and Contents
- Executive Summary. Key Findings and Implications
- Definitions and Segmentation
- Market Dynamics
North America Breakdown
Middle East and Africa Breakdown
Latin American Breakdown
The Last Word
- The Three Big Predictions
- Additional Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6dcll/world_led
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.