DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xq63nb/biomass_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Biomass Power in India, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
"Biomass Power in India, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biomass power market in India.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biomass power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock and number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in India biomass power market.
The research analyzes deals, investment trends and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for biomass power in India during 2012-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biomass market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biomass power market, India power market, India renewable power market and India biomass power market. The scope of the research includes:
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biomass power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major biomass power countries in 2012, investment trends (2012-2025), feedstock analysis (2012-2017) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
Ambuja Cements Limited
Balrampur Chini Mills Limited
Greenko Group PLC
Mawana Sugars Limited
Simbhaoli Sugars Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xq63nb/biomass_power_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.