DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jpmghl/care_homes) has announced the addition of the "Care Homes Construction Market Report - UK 2013-2017 Analysis" report to their offering.
The report should be of particular interest to care providers in the private and local authority sectors and construction/service companies involved in the long-term care sector.
Key areas in the report:
- Structure and size of both the independent and voluntary sectors .
- Analysis of supply and demand in the care sector against a backdrop of an aging population.
- Sources of funding and investment in the independent and voluntary care sectors.
- Development pipeline - key building programmes and major players.
- Total long-term care sector revenue has increased by around 4-5% between 2010 and 2013, with a significant decline in public sector care home revenues. However, whilst public sector care home revenues have been declining, private care homes have fared considerably better, with revenues forecast to increase by around 7% in 2013 over the previous year
- It is estimated that the private long-term care sector will continue to experience steady growth over the next few years, increasing on average by around 6% per annum to reach a value of around £15.6bn by 2017, which will help underpin major development programmes.
Areas of particular interest:
- Review of private, public/voluntary provision - mix shares, values, trends in last decade, future prospects up to 2017.
- Implications of Health & Social Care Bill and Dilnot Report into funding of long-term care.
- Analysis of long-term care homes development pipeline.
- Detailed analysis of the development opportunities available to develop residential care property and the building programmes and expansion plans of leading independent and voluntary sector providers.
- Review of key contractors / clients/ development programmes.
- Associated Care Facilities (ACF)
- Building Construction Partnership (BCP)
- GB Building Solutions
- Galliford Try
- LNT Construction
- Willmott Dixon
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jpmghl/care_homes
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.