DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8w2dj/global_pulmonary) has announced the addition of the "Global Pulmonary Fibrosis Pipeline Highlights - 2014" report to their offering.
The latest report Pulmonary Fibrosis Pipeline Highlights - 2014, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global pulmonary fibrosis market. It covers emerging therapies for pulmonary fibrosis in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
The report provides pulmonary fibrosis pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
The report provides pulmonary fibrosis pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
The report provides pulmonary fibrosis pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
Find out which pulmonary fibrosis pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
- Pulmonary Fibrosis phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pulmonary Fibrosis phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pulmonary Fibrosis phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pulmonary Fibrosis preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Pulmonary Fibrosis discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Pulmonary Fibrosis pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
Key Topics Covered:
1. Pulmonary Fibrosis Pipeline by Stages
2. Pulmonary Fibrosis Pipeline by Drug Class
3. Pulmonary Fibrosis Pipeline by Company
4. Pulmonary Fibrosis Phase 3 Clinical Trial Insights
5. Pulmonary Fibrosis Phase 2 Clinical Trial Insights
6. Pulmonary Fibrosis Phase 1 Clinical Trial Insights
7. Pulmonary Fibrosis Preclinical Research Insights
8. Pulmonary Fibrosis Discovery Stage Insights
10. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8w2dj/global_pulmonary
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.