DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4k3gw2/global_melanoma) has announced the addition of the "Global Melanoma Pipeline Highlights - 2014" report to their offering.
The latest report Melanoma Pipeline Highlights - 2014, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global melanoma market. It covers emerging therapies for melanoma in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
The report provides melanoma pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
The report provides melanoma pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
The report provides melanoma pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
Find out which melanoma pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
- Melanoma phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Melanoma phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Melanoma phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Melanoma preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Melanoma discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Melanoma pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
Key Topics Covered:
1. Melanoma Pipeline by Stages
2. Melanoma Pipeline by Drug Class
3. Melanoma Pipeline by Company
4. Melanoma Phase 3 Clinical Trial Insights
5. Melanoma Phase 2 Clinical Trial Insights
6. Melanoma Phase 1 Clinical Trial Insights
7. Melanoma Preclinical Research Insights
8. Melanoma Discovery Stage Insights
10. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4k3gw2/global_melanoma
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.