DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tcsnd/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Indian Automatic Door Systems Market" report to their offering.
Soaring investments flowing through hospitality, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors construction activities in India are opening up opportunities for smart entrance doors. Growing awareness about energy efficiency and environmental impact on using automatic doors have resulted in wide acceptance in residential sectors as well as educational institutions. Technology upgradation in the automatic doors market ensures cost savings in the long run despite the higher initial cost as compared to conventional doors.
This report is an essential tool for those interested in the Indian automatic door systems market. Key questions answered by this study include:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will these companies continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products currently offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
- Automatic doors were considered to be a luxury product in India until recent years. Since the inception of the green building' concept, automatic doors have become one of the key elements of saving energy.
- Indians are highly cost conscious and hence, in most instances they prefer sliding doors, which cost less than other automatic door types. Moreover, they are easy to access when compared to revolving and swing doors.
- The Indian automatic doors systems market is largely driven by the growing number of hospitality and commercial buildings across the nation. The market is expected to gain momentum and grow steadily by penetrating into the healthcare and residential sectors.
- Improper development planning and funding of a new building often leads to cancellation of orders due to a last minute funds crunch, resulting in developers opting for cheaper automatic doors such as sliding doors.
- However, India is entering into the green era, where people are concerned about the environmental impact of building materials and systems, and look for high standard products to showcase their brand value. This will drive the market for high priced but energy conserving products such as revolving doors and special doors.
- India seems to be an attractive market for international companies, mainly from the United States, the United Kingdom, and even Australia.
Key Topics Covered
Total Automatic Door Systems Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Product Segment Breakdown
- Sliding Doors Segment
- Revolving Doors Segment
- Swing Doors Segment
- Special Doors Segment
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tcsnd/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.