DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3p295t/the_advent_of) has announced the addition of the "The Advent of Digital Retailing and the Impact on Global Car Dealership Structures" report to their offering.
The aim of this study is to research, analyze, and forecast digital retailing in the automotive industry. Digital retailing is creating a revolution in the way cars are being sold or the way a brand is being experienced in prime areas of a city. The research identifies retail strategies and opportunities for future growth of automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in Europe and North America. It also highlights influence of digital marketing and social media on the automotive industry and offers a comparative analysis of key global OEMs' digital retailing strategies to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. It concludes with strategic conclusions and recommendations.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the current and future key global OEMs in the digital retail space in Europe and North America? What are their key offerings?
- What are the different retail methodologies adopted by key global OEMs to increase vehicle sales?
- How would future dealerships be segmented and positioned? What are the key cities in Europe and North America targeting digital retailing in the future?
- What are the challenges in establishing digital retailing, and how is the industry working with franchise laws and state federal laws in Europe and North America?
- How does the digital retail strategy of the premium OEMs differ from that of mass-market OEMs?
- How is the digital showroom different from a conventional dealership? What are the different components of a digital showroom?
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Definitions and Segmentations
- Digital Retailing in the Automotive Industry - Europe and North America
- Impact of Digitization on Car Retailing - KPI Analysis
- Digital Retailing (Europe)
- Digital Retailing (North America)
- Key Findings and Future OutlookEurope and North America
- Audi City London
- Mercedes - Benz
- Tesla Motors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3p295t/the_advent_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.