SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Indiegogo, the world’s largest crowdfunding platform, announces a dedicated exhibition space for past and current hardware campaigners within Eureka Park at the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Eureka Park is the premier CES destination where retailers, venture capitalists, manufacturers and other key attendee groups will find budding entrepreneurs, fledgling startups and home-grown innovation. The Indiegogo Zone will highlight ten Indiegogo hardware campaigners showcasing their products and sharing their experiences about raising funds on the platform to bring their ideas to life.
Scheduled for Jan 7–10 in Las Vegas, 2014 International CES will feature more than 3,200 exhibitors unveiling the latest consumer technology products and services across 15 product categories.
“As a platform dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs in technology to succeed in their crowdfunding efforts, we’re excited to be featuring our campaigners at Eureka Park this year,” said Kate Drane, director of design and technology at Indiegogo. “2013 was a groundbreaking year for our hardware campaigns on Indiegogo and the Indiegogo Zone at CES will be a perfect kickoff to a new year for the industry.”
The Indiegogo campaigners that will be featured in the Indiegogo Zone include:
- AIRTAME: A Wireless HDMI Dongle for Everyone
- CulCharge: The Smallest USB Charge and Data Cable for iPhone and Android Smartphones
- GlassUp: Augmented Reality Glasses
- iLumi: The World's Most Intelligent Light Bulbs
- Lightercase AKA Smartcase: First-Ever 3in1 Lightercase
- Petzila: Connect, Interact and Reward Your Pet from Anywhere
- Pivothead SMART: Revolutionary Modular Approach to Smart Glasses
- moj.io: World's First App Store for Your Car
- SkyBell: Video Doorbell (formerly iDoorCam)
- Tango: A Pocketable, Dockable, Officeable, Entertainmentable, Gameable Windows PC
Indiegogo empowers people around the world to fund what matters to them. As the largest global crowdfunding platform, campaigns have launched from every country around the world with millions of dollars being distributed every week due to contributions made by the Indiegogo community. At its core, Indiegogo is the equal opportunity platform dedicated to democratizing the way people raise funds for any project – creative, entrepreneurial or cause-related. The company was launched in 2008 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles and New York. For more information, visit www.indiegogo.com and follow us at www.twitter.com/indiegogo and www.facebook.com/indiegogo.