--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fiesta Parade Floats:
- America’s Most Dominant Float Builder and designer goes for its 21st straight Sweepstakes Trophy (the parade’s top prize), with a line-up that includes: Dole, Macy’s, Stella Rosa Wines, K9s4COPs, Miracle-Gro, Beverly Hills Pet Care Foundation, Kaiser Permanente, City of Torrance, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Underground Service Alert of Southern California, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, The Lucy Pet Foundation and Wingtip To Wingtip Association.
- Carnival–Like Atmosphere: Hundreds of excited kids, families and volunteers gather at Decorators’ Village and begin affixing thousands of flowers and floral arrangements to this year’s Rose Parade floats - a task that requires over 10,000 cumulative hours for completion.
WHY BE THERE?
It’s Where the Winners Live: Simply put, Fiesta Parade Floats has a prize winning rate of over 65% for the last 25 years, the highest prize winning rate in the Rose Parade industry, and has built the last 20 Sweepstakes Trophy Winning Floats.
- GREAT PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES: Decorators’ Village is the best place to get an up-close look at the Rose Parade preparation, as it is buzzing with excitement all day and night.
- Inside Look: Bring your audience a behind the scenes look at the hard work – and fun – that goes into getting the floats ready for the 2014 Tournament of Roses Parade.
- Action: An opportunity for your favorite “on the scene” reporter to get their hands dirty and learn the finer points of Rose Parade float decorating with a line-up that includes a little bit of everything from a tropical oasis to a spirited party bus, heroic canines, edible gardens, deep sea adventures, backyard hijinks, soccer stars, a giant stork, performing pets, royal courts and honored veterans.
Fiesta Parade Floats
16016 Avenida Padilla, Irwindale, California
Media Contacts: Will Ostedt (818-207-4058)/ Stefan Pollack (310-780-2364)