DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j356d7/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Bottled Water in the U.S. 8th Edition" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
- Valuable Data
- Insightful Analysis
- Forecasts to Help Plan
- Save Time and Money
- Reasonably Priced
Key Topics Covered:
- Written Analysis:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Health Trends Help Boost Demand
- Economy's Impact on Bottled Water Sales
- Will Environmental Concerns Impede Future Growth?
- Overall Sales Trends
- Sales by Product Category
- Flavored and Enhanced Bottled Water Outpacing the Industry
- Organic Bottled Water
- Per Capita Consumption
- Regional Consumption Trends
- Distribution Channels
- Retail Sales
- Leading Brands and Market Shares
- Private Label Bottled Water
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Bottled Water
- Producer Price Trends
- Imports and Exports
- Global Market Trends
- Water Filtration Products and Tap Water Still in High Demand
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Bottled Water Companies
- Statistical Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j356d7/state_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.