DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fh3xrc/global_acne) has announced the addition of the "Global Acne Pipeline Highlights - 2014" report to their offering.
The latest report Acne Pipeline Highlights - 2014, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global acne market. It covers emerging therapies for acne in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
The report provides acne pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
The report provides acne pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
The report provides acne pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
Find out which acne pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
- Acne phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Acne phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Acne phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Acne preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Acne discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Acne pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
Key Topics Covered:
1. Acne Pipeline by Stages
2. Acne Pipeline by Drug Class
3. Acne Pipeline by Company
4. Acne Phase 3 Clinical Trial Insights
5. Acne Phase 2 Clinical Trial Insights
6. Acne Phase 1 Clinical Trial Insights
7. Acne Preclinical Research Insights
8. Acne Discovery Stage Insights
10. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fh3xrc/global_acne
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.