DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxm4cl/global_consumer) has announced the addition of the "Global Consumer Spending on Digital Media Content & Technology Forecast 2013-17" report to their offering.
Global consumer spending on digital media content & technology grew 11.9% to $860.39 billion in 2012, while expanding at a 14.5% CAGR in the 2007-12 period. In comparison, consumer spending on traditional media content & technology worldwide increased only 1.5% in 2012 to $664.06 billion and crept up 1.4% compounded annually over the five-year period.
Younger generations rapidly consuming a majority of media content on digital devices will drive increased consumer spending on digital media content & technology at a worldwide 10.8% CAGR. The global market is expected to reach $1.4 trillion by 2017.
The report titled 'Global Consumer Spending on Digital Media Content & Technology Forecast 2013-17' delivers unrivalled projections identifying worldwide growth opportunities in digital media content & technology spending. The report will answer three key market questions:
- What are the largest and fastest growing markets for spending worldwide, and what are the largest and fastest growing sectors, categories and segments?
- In developed, as well as developing economies, which spending categories and segments will most likely support sustainable business models?
- How does a businesses' planned and actual performance look when benchmarked against a market's digital sector, category, segment or GDP?
- Exclusive Data, Analytics & Forecasts by Region, Market, Sector, Category and Segment
- Spending Definitions & Segmentation
- 2 Digital Media Spending Sectors
- 5 Digital Spending Categories
- 28 Digital Media Spending Segments
- 4 Traditional Media Spending Categories
- 14 Traditional Media Spending Segments
- At-a-Glance Digital Content & Technology Market Rankings by:
-- Total Spending & Growth
-- Annual Per Capita Spend
-- Share of Total Global Media Spending
-- Content Unit Purchases Spending & Growth
-- Content Subscriptions Spending & Growth
-- Access Spending & Growth
-- Media Devices Spending & Growth
- 2007-12 Actuals
- 2013-17 Forecasts
- 253 Power Point slides with 294 Tables & Charts
- 30 Pages of Analysis
- Companion Excel Workbook includes 29 Tabs, detailed datasets by market, sector, category and segment totaling 42, 300 data points
- 30 Minute Analyst Call
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxm4cl/global_consumer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.