DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4g85g8/post_office) has announced the addition of the "Post Office Financial Services: Developed Markets" report to their offering.
The financial services sector represents a significant opportunity for much-needed additional revenue for postal operators, either directly or through alliances with financial institutions. Many postal operators are also being urged to offer basic financial services such as payments, savings and microfinance to combat social and financial exclusion, particularly in poorer countries, or to better serve more remote geographical areas and isolated social groups. There is a significant potential for partnerships between postal operators and financial institutions, even in markets where postal operators and postal banks already offer a range of financial services.
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of postal financial services provided by postal operators across several developed economies
- Profiles the major postal operators across the globe
- Details the different infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting the postal financial services industry in various countries across the world
Reasons To Buy
- Make a post office financial partnership work for you
- Utilize the ubiquity of post offices
- Gain insight into the key product and market development strategies adopted by postal operators across different countries
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Dynamics and Emerging Opportunities in Developed Markets
2.6 South Korea
2.8 The UK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4g85g8/post_office
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.