DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6ckrg/2020_foresight) has announced the addition of the "2020 Foresight Report: Reinsurance Hubs" report to their offering.
Growing uncertainties in the global economy and the increasing occurrence of natural disasters have increased the importance of reinsurance. Insurers are, as a result, actively seeking the benefits of reinsurance to maintain profitability and optimization of returns per unit of risk undertaken. To capitalize on this, reinsurers are expanding their product portfolios and reinsurance businesses globally. Reinsurers operating through hubs generate most of their revenues from offshore markets, with the domestic reinsurance markets in hubs such as Singapore, Bermuda, Switzerland and Hong Kong being very small. Singaporean reinsurers generate more than 90% of their revenues from overseas markets such as Japan, China and South Korea. Most reinsurers set up offices in reinsurance hubs due to favorable regulatory and tax structures, and also to gain access to neighboring markets. While reinsurers operating from Bermuda cater to demand from North and Latin America, reinsurers from Switzerland and Singapore serve European and Asia-Pacific markets. However, reinsurers based in the world's largest reinsurance market, the US, primarily focus on domestic business.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the world wide operation of reinsurance companies through various reinsurance hubs
- Asses the dynamics of reinsurance operation through the hub model
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to reinsurance business in leading reinsurance hubs and key target markets
- Gain insights into the marketing entry strategies and product and service strategies adopted for expansion of reinsurance business
- Gain insights into key regulations governing reinsurance companies in different reinsurance hubs
- Gain insight into various taxes and fees applicable on reinsurance companies in leading reinsurance hubs
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Global Snapshot and Outlook
4 The US
7 The UK
10 Hong Kong
- Taiping Reinsurance Company
- Validus Holdings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6ckrg/2020_foresight
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.