DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84wlqf/sidetracking) has announced the addition of the "Side-Tracking Operations Market in Russia 2013" report to their offering.
The Russian oilfield services market is growing fast, and this growth is fueled by both technology innovation and structural changes in the petroleum industry. Since 2010, as most fields were depleted in Russia's traditional oil production regions of Western Siberia and Volga-Urals, the oilfield services market has experienced increasing demand for techniques that help boost production from active wells or reactivate idling wells. One of these techniques is sidetracking, and this study focuses on the sidetracking market.
The main sections of this report include the following:
- Estimate of the Russian sidetracking market both in physical and dollar terms
- Summary of major customers' approaches to the application of the sidetracking technique and data on their sidetracking jobs completed from 2005 to 2012
- Assessment of major contractors' market shares
- Contractor profiles, including productive resources and the number of jobs completed in recent years
- Forecast of sidetracking market growth in physical terms, broken down by production region, for 2013 to 2022
Each contractor profile includes the following elements:
- Company summary
- Operating region(s)
- Primary equipment fleet
- Key customers
- Productive resources (as of year-end 2012)
- Number of sidetracking jobs completed in 2012 and the forecast for the nearest 10-year period (2012-2022)
- Financial performance (as of year-end 2012)
The conclusions presented in the report are based on information provided by companies operating in Russia and its analysis by the authors.
The Sidetracking report is a one-of-a-kind product that offers all publicly available marketing information on major companies involved in the sidetracking market, both customers and contractors. It is a logical complement to the authors 2013 report Russian Oilfield Service Sector, and it further expounds its subject by featuring a new segment of the oilfield services market.
This study can be useful to oilfield service providers in formulating a future growth strategy that best fits the competitive environment, benchmarking their own position vis-à-vis market competition and obtaining objective parameters for performance comparisons.
Apart from oilfield service companies, this report could be of interest to oil companies, providing them with a more detailed overview of the companies offering required oilfield services in the sidetracking segment.
Market investors will be able to find data and other inputs useful for developing their own investment feasibility studies or analyses on mitigation of future investment risks.
*PLEASE NOTE: This English version of the report is available in 2-3 weeks after ordering
- Gazprom Neft
- Profiles of independent companies
- Eurasia Drilling Company Ltd.
- RU-Energy KRS-MG (former Megion-Servis)
- Siberian Service Company (SSK)
- Well servicing and workover units of Surgutneftegaz
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84wlqf/sidetracking
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.