PERTH, Australia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With a difficult year now behind it and favourable pointers for the future emerging, the Australian resource sector is awash with undervalued stock.
Returning confidence in the Chinese economy, a steady increase in merger and acquisition activity, some spectacular exploration success and companies with new pared-back cost structures are seeing a return of investors to the sector, according to research from industry watchers Lion Selection Group and Intierra RMG.
In addition to the latest from these groups on others on the state of the sector and the outlook for investors The Pick offers a comprehensive overview of the investment potential of a range of Australian resource stocks and a complete overview of the current state of play within the Australian junior resources sector.
Companies which feature in The Pick include:
- Sundance Resources - Set to shine in Africa in 2014
- WBHO Civil - Keeping costs down in the Pilbara
- Baraka Energy & Resources - On target in the Northern Territory
- Uranex Ltd - Company-making graphite in Tanzania
- Orinoco Gold - Cash plans in Brazil
- Titan Energy Ltd - Drilling its destiny in Texas
- Cape Lambert - $80 million dispute close to resolution
- Golden Saint Resources - First diamonds shipped from Sierra Leone
Follow this link to read more news on the Australian junior resource sector: http://issuu.com/thepick/docs/the_pick_issue_12_-_online