DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vsp2wr/innovations_in) has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Chemicals for Building and Construction - Technical Insights Report" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the innovations in chemicals for building and construction by covering five different segmentation; concrete admixtures, adhesives, water proofing chemicals and membranes, repair and rehabilitation chemicals as well as flooring chemicals. This is a study covering the current state as well as the future potential of emerging technologies that help in achieving sustainability in building and construction industries.
This research service, Innovations in Chemicals for Building and Construction brings out the strategic and technology developments in the construction chemicals space on a global scale. This research service captures the global developments for chemicals used in the construction industry as building and construction have gained prominence throughout the world with increasing importance for infrastructure development.
The construction chemicals domain is highly cost-competitive and the current influence of several environmental or green regulations has created an opportunity for the manufacturers to develop multifunctional materials at lower lifecycle cost by efficient utilization of waste recycle and waste reduction techniques.
In brief, this research service provides:
- Snapshot of the construction chemical technologies
- Key drivers and challenges that influence use of chemicals in building and construction.
- Highlights of some key innovations in the field of construction chemicals and the level of technology adoption
- Emerging opportunities for construction chemicals
- Technology deployment and application roadmap
- Roadmap for construction chemical technologies
- Technology Management Strategies
- Key Patents in construction chemical industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Overview
3. Impact Assessment and Analysis
4. Diffusion of Innovation and Needs Assessment
5. Opportunity Evaluation and Landscaping
6. Key Patents
7. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vsp2wr/innovations_in