LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With just 45 days until Salesforce.com shuts down Do.com, Glip, Inc. announces simple and intuitive conversion tools that enable Do.com users to move to Glip’s conversation platform in minutes.
Glip features text and video chat at its core and includes file sharing, collaborative task management, shared calendars, automatic version control, all integrated into each conversation stream, saving time and providing context for faster, better decisions.
Glip offers the following features and benefits to Do.com users:
- Easy Data Import – Within minutes, Glip will upload and organize Do.com data across tasks, groups, projects, deals, files and notes and will automatically invite team members to join.
- Zero Down Time – Glip is intuitive to use with zero learning curve so teams can be working in minutes.
- Task Management Plus – Do.com users will find Glip’s task management powerfully simple allowing them to assign tasks quickly and dive deeper within a comprehensive task management app.
- Real Time Communications – Glip connects teams through text chat and unlimited group video conferencing to increase connectedness and help reduce meeting times.
- Instant Access – Searchable across all content and in context, Glip users find what they want when they need it.
- Sync’d Communications – Glip interfaces with email and calendar applications connecting teams through multiple touch points.
- Access Everywhere – Glip is available on desktop, tablets, and mobile devices, with all content synced in real-time.
Glip offers a 60-day trial period, after which is $5/user/month, or $50 per year.
Move to Glip today! www.glip.com
Glip, Inc. is the developer of Glip, a conversation platform to plan, share and organize work. The result of more than 20 years of research and development in the area of real-time communication, Glip is built with text and video chat at its core and includes file sharing, collaborative task management, shared calendars, automatic version control, all integrated into each conversation stream, saving time and providing context for faster, better decisions. Glip is designed to support teams of all sizes and flexible for working with large amounts of raw data in fast-paced environments. Be it application development teams, marketing teams or teams spread across continents, Glip is the conversation platform that improves business while organizing it all for you.