DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trmqjq/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Indian Stationary Industrial Battery Market" report to their offering.
Demand for Indian SLA batteries worldwide has increased manifold. Indian manufacturers are also expanding their operations to meet the high demand from the domestic market.
The growth drivers for SLA batteries include back up power requirement for growing IT/ ITeS sector; widening BFSI network and ATM expansion; rising automation across business enterprises; mounting power deficit, enhancing the need for back-up batteries in critical equipment and processes and burgeoning enterprise solutions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the market size of SLA batteries in the India for FY2013?
- Who are the major competitors in the Indian SLA batteries market in FY2013?
- What are the prevalent ampere hour ranges in the Indian SLA batteries market?
- Who are the major end users of SLA batteries?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the SLA batteries market?
- What is the projection of SLA batteries market for the period FY2014-FY2018?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. End User Assessment
4. Stationary Lead Acid Batteries Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
5. Plante Lead Acid Battery Segment Breakdown
6. Flooded Flat Plate Lead Acid Battery Segment Breakdown
7. Flooded Tubular Lead Acid Battery Segment Breakdown
8. SMF VRLA Lead Acid Battery Segment Breakdown
9. Tubular Gel Lead Acid Battery Segment Breakdown
10. Overview of Other SIB Technologies
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trmqjq/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.