PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of ACE Group, today announced that ACE Risk Management, the company’s primary casualty division, has again earned top honors in the 2013 Business Insurance Buyers Choice Awards. These awards recognize organizations that buyers of commercial insurance products and services would most often recommend based on attributes those buyers consider most important. ACE Risk Management is the recipient of three awards from Business Insurance: overall winner in the Commercial Liability category, and that category’s winner for both service and expertise.
This is especially significant as it represents the second consecutive year that ACE Risk Management received Business Insurance Buyers Choice Awards for service and expertise. Last year, the team was honored in the categories of commercial auto, liability and workers compensation for large and mid-sized businesses.
Chris Maleno, Division President, ACE USA, commented, “We’re proud of the creativity and collaboration demonstrated by the ACE Risk Management team in developing and launching several product innovations that have enhanced our connectivity with clients. I’m especially proud of their responsiveness to our Client Advisory Board members and brokers, in developing these new initiatives that help risk managers do their jobs more efficiently.”
“In our ongoing commitment to invest in improvements in service and to create value for our clients, we have made further enhancements to our interactive portals to take the servicing of the ARM business to the next level,” said Matt Merna, Division President, ACE Risk Management.
“This past year, we expanded ACE Worldview® to ACE Risk Management (ARM) brokers and clients – this portal streamlines their access to the range of services we provide, and includes electronic delivery of policies and endorsements and online access to their risk management programs. With ACE Worldview, users can view status updates for their U.S. domestic ACE Risk Management primary casualty programs in real time, online. In addition, we’ve enhanced our award-winning ACE AcceleratorSM program - users can now electronically complete and electronically sign their state UM/UIM coverage election forms. Our goal is to continue to use technology to enhance the overall customer experience.”
Some benefits of the new ACE Worldview portal for ARM include:
- Electronic Delivery of Policies – ACE Risk Management can issue policies and endorsements electronically via the ACE Worldview portal to all policyholders that consent to electronic delivery
- Document Library – an electronic repository of all policies and endorsements, notices of elections, collateral agreements and captive reinsurance agreements
- Audit and Adjustment Manager portal – assists in the review and verification of premium audit adjustments
- ARM Service Center - clients or brokers can submit service requests and the portal will track, monitor and display status updates
- ACE Accelerator – a technology solution for the complete automation of the uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage selection forms process
- ARM Service Standards – a detailed description of ARM service standards which can be used to set expectations between the parties and insure successful management of the program
- Claim Service – a complete listing of ACE USA claims contacts as well as claims submission information
- Contact Information – important contact information for the ARM underwriting team and the other contacts to assist in the servicing of the program
To learn more about ACE Worldview for ACE Risk Management as well as our distinctive products and services, please click on this link.
ACE Risk Management, a division of ACE USA, offers comprehensive risk management programs and services that are uniquely designed and customized to assist companies in any industry dealing with the significant costs of financing and managing risks. To learn more about ACE Risk Management’s products and services, please visit our website. Insurance is provided by insurance companies within ACE Group. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. The product information above is a summary only. The insurance policy actually issued contains the terms and limits of the contract.
ACE USA is the U.S.-based retail operating division of ACE Group, headed by ACE Limited (NYSE: ACE), and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and A+ (Strong) by Standard & Poor’s. ACE USA, through its underwriting companies, provides insurance products and services throughout the U.S. Additional information on ACE USA and its products and services can be found at www.acegroup.com/us.
ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com.