DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wkq5n/future_of_sweden) has announced the addition of the "Future of Sweden Oil Refinery Markets to 2020- Outlook of Investments, Business Opportunities, Infrastructure, Petroleum Products, Supply- Demand and Competition" report to their offering.
This report s a compulsory guide for all the companies interested in Sweden refining markets. It provides complete analysis into the Sweden refining industry amidst the rapid developments in the recent past. All key trends, drivers and challenges of investing/ entering/ operating in the industry are detailed.
Details of all operational and planned refineries including location, start up, operator, owners, constructors, capital investments, project feasibility and configuration are provided in the report. Further, outlook of Crude Distillation Units, Coking Unit Capacity, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity and HydroCracking Unit Capacity are provided to 2020. In addition, business strategies of key refiners in the country along with their net equity weighted primary and secondary unit capacities are provided. It identifies all key investment opportunities in Sweden refining market and also analyzes all the upcoming refineries in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2012 to 2013.
Reasons to Purchase
- Formulate focused investment and development strategies over the next decade
- Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
- Identify key investment opportunities through detailed information on upcoming refineries and capacity information forecasts
- Develop clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
- Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
- Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wkq5n/future_of_sweden
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.